DIY Cat Crown

Calling all CAT Lovers! ❤



DIY Birthday Crowns for Cats

Our Siamese Furrbabies Natnat & Meg (IG: @peanut.nutmeg) just recently celebrated their 2nd Birthday! We've decided to create their Birthday Head Dress for our pictorial, just like we usually do! This time I thought of some Birthday Crowns! Since, I am more the artist type, I'm always creating these DIY hats and head dress for them and my husband is the one who is in charge of the photos because he is a photographer.(fb.me/jkbautistaphotography)

For the crowns, I just looked out for the available materials at home and luckily I have found these orange and violet art papers, some neon green and pink post-it and a glitter tape with mickey mouse on it. You also just need a glue, a pair of scissors and a stapler.


Btw, you also need a carton or any hard piece of paper because art paper is too soft to use by itself.

What I did is I cut out the carton in these crown shapes and then glued the orange art paper on it and cut out the art paper same as the design in the carton. 

Much better if you already have a colored carton because you could skip the art paper part and just cut out Crown shapes directly in the colored cartons. 


Using the violet art paper, I cut out small diamond shapes and paste it on the body of each tip of the crown. 

Using the neon green post-it, I cut out circles and paste it at the tip of the crown. All the tips for the King Crown and only the middle tip in the Queen Crown. 

I also cut out small circles onto the glitter tape and paste it on top of the violet diamonds.

What's great about this is you can customize the design and color of the crown with anything you like. You can even use stickers!

When done with the design, I just rolled it up and then stapled the ends together.




You can use the crown by itself but since this is a Birthday Crown, I cut out number 2 in the pink post-it and paste it in the middle of the crown with just a tape, so you can remove it afterwards if you like.



I also stapled Yellow ribbon for Meg's Queen Crown and blue ribbon for Natnat's King Crown so we could tie it around their heads.



They are so patient when we are trying to put anything on them. I guess they are really used to it. Hehe!



Here is Meg with her 2nd Birthday Queen Crown.


And Natnat with his 2nd Birthday King Crown

Then next would be our pictorial! 




Hope you like it! 😻😻

#diycrown #diybdaycrown #diycathat #diycayheaddress #diy #cat #cats #siamesecats #catlovers #furrparents #nutmeg #peanut #ashkev09 #ourlovepalette

📸 Our Love Palette

Comments

Popular Posts